Web save functions
You can choose to save web statistics or web requests in the Web views of a capture window.
Save web statistics
To save web statistics:
1. Right-click the request file in the upper pane of the Web view window and select .
2. Save the statistics in one of the following formats:
• Text (view delimited) *.txt
• CSV (Comma delimited) *.csv
The content and arrangement of the saved files match the content of the pane being saved. You can hide or display optional columns or change column order to control the information that will be included in the saved file.
You can save a single web request to the local disk.
To save a file:
1. Right-click the request file in the upper pane of the Web view window and select filename.
2. Browse to the location where you want to save the file(s).
Filenames are automatically generated when multiple requests are selected and saved to the local disk.
Open payload in associated viewer
You can open a single request directly from the Web view of a capture window.
To open a file in the associated viewer:
• Right-click the request file in the upper pane of the Web view window and select .