LiveNX Upgrade Guide
• Installation running versions older than 21.4.0 will require a two-step upgrade. Please see Using LiveNX Upgrade Packages.
• Requires a minimum of 8 GB VM memory to successfully upgrade.
• Primary DNS must be reachable from the LiveNX and Node.
• Customers currently using a cloud license with an active maintenance contract will be automatically licensed for a major version upgrade. Customers currently using a traditional offline activated license key require an updated license for a major version upgrade and must contact LiveAction Support at email@example.com.
• rations (Mandatory)Backup Server Configurations
• Create VM Snapshot (Mandatory) of your current LiveAction VM(s) before proceeding with the upgrade. Create a VM Snapshot (ESXi)
• Once the upgrade has been successfully completed, power off the VM and delete the snapshot. In general, VMs with snapshots run slower and may impact performance. Do not retain a single snapshot for more than 24-72 hours.