Define Custom Application Groups (Optional)
LiveNA will automatically discovery the top 100 applications (by volume) on the network. This list is dynamic and will change over time with the conditions of the network. In addition to the top 100, specific applications by can continuously be monitored by LiveNA via Application Groups defined LiveNX. To reference these application groups, follow these steps:
1. Open LiveNX Operations Dashboard (WebUI).
2. Select Configure > LiveNA.
3. From the Monitored Applications tab, select Add.
4. Select the application group(s) LiveNA should continuously monitor.
5. Once application(s) are added, the Monitored Applications tab will look similar to this: